Monday, January 16, 2012

Something to remember :)

Hello, my Dear readers!)
This photos makes me a little nostalgic... my mom took them last days, when i was in Ukraine.
That day was a little frosty, but the sun was shining so bright) That was so wonderful time!
You won't believe, but this mitten and this woolen scarf are vintage! My mom bought them in 80's :) and gave them to me before my departure to cold North) I was in love with them from the first sight)they're so cute and so warm!) Thank You Mom!You are the best!I love You so so much!!!!!!!!! :)

Перевод:
Здравствуйте, мои Дорогие читатели!)
На меня находит ностальгия, когда я смотрю на эти фото...моя мама сделала их в последние дни моего прибывания в Украине.
В тот день было немного морозно, но солнце светило так ярко) Какое прекрасное было время!
Вы не поверите, но эти варежки и шерстяной шарф - винтажные! Моя мама купила их еще в 80-ые :) и подарила мне перед моим отъездом на холодный Север) С первого взгляда я в них влюбилась) они такие милые и очень теплые!) Спасибо тебе, Мамуль!Ты самая лучшая!Я очень очень тебя люблю!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)











Million kisses and hugs,
Maria :)

I was wearing:
Reebok parka, Marks & Spencer leggings, Vintage mitten, Vintage woolen scarf, Avon clutch





1 comment: