Sunday, March 27, 2011

Off the wall

Hello my dear readers! :)
Today I had my long-expected day off =) And in such great spring weather I finally took a few shoots in my "new-old" skirt ( this skirt used to belong to my Mom, and when I recently saw it for the first time I understood that from that moment it will be my favourite thing.)
I love the transparency, how it looks in the sun.
You'll also see my new pocket - bag, it's black with pink-lined) And I'm in love with it)
Hope You'll like the outfit which I choose for today :)









 Oodji coat
Vintage skirt
Atmosphere shirt
Rosetti New York bag
Luciano Carvari shoes


 Maria



2 comments:

  1. omg i want that skirt! i love this look, esp the sunnies

    mademoiselle mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Mimi! =)
    Yes, it really looks pretty in the sun =)

    ReplyDelete