Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Contest of beauty "Miss Perfection"

Hello Beauties! =)
At last I got photos from the contest of beauty "Miss Perfection" in which I was taking a part )))
In details:
Me and other 9 models were rehearsing for 3 month (every weekends) oh my...it was so hard)
Finally 18 December 2010 we pushed oneself to the limit.
We had 6 entrance:
- "Salutation" (we're dancing "gypsy dance");
- Advertising of the sponsor;
- Dance contest;
- Catwalk in swimsuits;
- Сompetition of the talents - was singing Michael's Jackson song " Give in to me"; (Video You can see here)
- Final entrance in evening dresses.
Want to share with You some photos from this event :) I hope You'll like it!
Tell me, what do You think about my outfits which I chose for the contest!??
Waiting for Your comments :)




"Salutation"








Advertising of the sponsor


Dance contest





Catwalk in swimsuits 



Сompetition of the talents(was singing Michael's Jackson song " Give in to me")






 

Finale












 Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment