Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anybody seen my Baby...!?

Today is amazing! I'm enjoying the beautiful weather =) Hope in Your country also started sunny days)))
Took some pictures with my new vintage handbag, it's roomy & the colour is perfect. Also I want to show You new bracelet, which My Mom gave me a few weeks ago =) It's so cute & a little bit childish ) but looks gorgeous :) I LOVE You Mom, You're the best in whole World!!! =)








Did You enjoy new pics? What do You think about this outfit?


Maria

Top secret woman shirt
Oodji belt
Incity jeans
Oodji coat
Luciano Carvari shoes
Vintage glasses
Vintage handbag


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Maria. Those jeans and stilettos really show off your curves to maximum effect. Such a hot and fantastic look - and of course extremely sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much, Karsten) you put me to the blush ;)

    ReplyDelete